Thursday, January 20, 2011

~ This is it , the apocalypse ! ~ CNY !


CHINESE NEW YEAR !!! ~
After all i have been through ! it's finally here ~ fireworks*
Nah .. it wasn't that great ~ great metaphor huh ? !
Chinese is going to celebrate chinese new year ..
You know what that means ? ..  Something red !
we gonna get alot of ..... ?!!
THATS RIGHT RED PACKETS !! ~
to spend on what ever f*ck we want ! ... !
'' i think i gonna buy a dildo for my girlfriend '' ... syke !
Nah ~ she got her own money ! i'm gonna spend mine on ~
Investment * yea ! what a man gonna do is what a man gonna do !
Earn for a living ... a better future for my son ~

Wait a minute ~ i don't have a son .. so i go adopt one !
I love children like how i love my pets ~
a total of 20+ hamsters , now left 5 .. c how much i luv them ?
I feed them with everything they like ~ what national geography told me ~
'' Hamster loves chillies !! '' 

I think i shall spend my $$$ on hookers bah ~ .. nah maybe not !
Waste only ... i too young for that ~.~ [ i'm obviously lying ! ]
So what to spend ? .. i cant make up my mind !
Do you know what to spend it on ? .. That's good !
As for those not chinese .. screw yourself ! ~ haha3
As for those half chinese .. get a chinese laid , and be a full !


GONG XI FAT CHAI ~ TO YOU AND UR FAMILY !!
SAM SIGNING OUT BITCHES ONCES MORE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment