Saturday, December 18, 2010

~ Exam is coming ~

 This is kind of serious ! ~
As 1 of the retarded china man in skool,
I don't know when is my exam ! ~ screwed =.=
Still ... my results ain't half bad .. its beyond worst !
'' sigh ... '' a sign of giving up ! 
What a good start ... =.= lmao ! '' what a loser ''



What can i do ? study real hard ? ...
i don't have the brain in education !
then most of you will ask the same f*cking question
'' what are you good at ? ''
What i'm good at ? .. is loitering a good example ?
'' Hell ya ... for me !! ''

Seriously , i'm gonna have my examination soon ...
Unprepared ! .. '' go prepare now b*tch '' ...
i know la ! ~ what to prepare for ? ... 
i got my stationary .. what else should i need ? !!
'' now you guys will give up on me '' ... holy lu ya !



Sam signing out bitches !!

No comments:

Post a Comment