Sunday, November 21, 2010

~ Facebook games ~

[ Facebook Trademark logo ]

Seriously, people nowadays edited to facebook gaming ..
Everyday .. where ever i go, i see adult, teens, and small kids
Rushing to get those bonus inside the game ...

Who am i to talk if i don't experience the game myself ...
I confess i'm one of those teens too =.=
But, i know my limits, not like those people ...
What's so good about those games anyway?

[ Country Story ]

I go shoppin with my friend the other day,
During that shoppin happy period, he ask me for my laptop ...
Guess what he do with it? not msn chat, not bloggin ...
Not even for Call of Duty Black Ops !!!! OMG OMG !!

For facebook mini- gaming ' country story '
Feeding cow .. wtf ?

[ CALL of DUTY : BLACK OPS ]
[ The game came out 2 week ago .. do try it out ]
[ RECOMMENDED TO YOU FACEBOOK PEOPLE ]

There's even student in college, during lecture
Log in facebook ... feed chicken =.= ...
Everyone got game edited ...
Why not socially edited like me ?? =.= ...
[ You guys might be thinkin, why you compare other ? ]
What you thinkin now, is wrong ... i am a human just like you
You think that way means you are judging yourself instead of me ...

Well, gaming is good BUT not all the time ...
For those poker fans, add me ... ^^
Most of the gaming time you spend during lecture, annoys people ...
and really hoping that you would lose =.= ... coz we're not the one playing zz
Don't dare to try it with me zzz

[ THIS WILL BE YOUR FUTURE IF YOU CONTINUE ]

If your good looking thats fine ..
If your not ... you will seriously be like him !

My final words are ... try not to get so obsessed with those games ...
1 day without feedin the damn cow .. it won't die
But, 1 day you never feed yourself ... you WILL DIE !!
So, peace off !!

Signing out by Sam to BITCHES !!
[ With credit help from facebook ^^ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment