Monday, November 8, 2010

~ Life ~

Life is hard, so as those people felt around me.
Unless your born rich, then the statement before will no apply!
I learn a lot of things everyday and experience the way of life,
pretending to have fun with a plastic smile on my cheek.

Predict the unexpected while grinding on happiness,
is my self encouragement that enrich me the knowledge i am able to grasp my hand on.

But, life like i know now is not as perfect as i know it would be,
living in a happy life enjoying the surroundings is just prove that oneself being childish.

As i began to realize it, it's provoking my self conscious!
I felt it as my life is better off if i end up in a comma.
Now, carrying my mother's hope and my father's desire to complete the missing puzzle pieces that's been lost 6 years ago

 and finally be what i want to be, which is myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment